I cannot wait until finals start and end so i am able to read what i want. i have a short (but possibly ever growing) summer reading list started.
01. The Iliad – Homer
02. The Sound and the Fury – William Faulkner
03. Catch 22 – Joseph Heller
04. Phaedrus – Plato
05. The Forged Coupon – Leo Tolstoy
06. 1984 – George Orwell
07. Tender is the Night – F. Scott Fitzgerald
08. The Age of Innocence – Edith Wharton
09. What the World Will Look Like When All the Water Leaves Us – Laura van den Berg
10. Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure (a.k.a. Fanny Hill) – John Cleland
being able to read books without a time frame or a long paper to follow the reading, will be extremely nice for a change. Normally i enjoy reading the texts that i have to read for English courses, but this term I only really enjoyed one of the five. It’s pretty much a bummer that the last English course i have to do, was not very fun.
but oh well! fun reading times this summer instead!